In this second issue of exp., the page count reaches 36, though the content remains entirely written and produced by Mathew Kumar. Continuing in the same vein as the original "minus one" issue, zero features several experiential articles considering the games Mathew experienced between the 26th of October, 2009 and the 4th of May, 2010.
In this issue:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (A covert operation)
- Batman: Arkham Asylum (A pointless question leads to a genuine realization)
- Deadly Premonition (A movie guide)
- Retro Game Challenge (An open letter)
- Torchlight (A cut-out-and-keep activity)
- Dark Void Zero (A cross review)
- Might & Magic: Clash of Heroes (An interview)
- The Shivah (A hero?)
- exp.ress Mail (An analogue internet)
As with minus one, these articles will NEVER appear online. This is the second printing of the first edition and features a unique transparent cover design.